Thursday, May 19, 2005

Kid Or Krishna - Which Is It, Cooter?

Ya know wo needs to be pinned down and have their skulls cracked open with a billiards cue while small marsupials nibble on their brain matter? These trashy piles of monkey vomit who cut their 3 and 4 year olds' hair into rat tails.

You know what I'm talking about - those frightening scarring hair fashions where the hair is short all except for a few long strands at the very back that hang down like...well, a rat's ass.

Every now and again I come across some poor, unknowing kid sporting this disgusting hair horror and all I want to do is cut it off, grab the kid's parent in a headlock and force them to eat the fucking hair.

I mean where does it come from? Most of these WalMart greasy fucks don't have rat tails themselves - why impose such a traumatic, unnecessary and ugly lack of style upon their children? Don't these kids have enough problems growing up with parents who are also blood relations?

4 Comments:

Blogger Cascadia said...

My mom made me have a rat tail when I was in grade 3. I will never live down the shame. You should start a foundation to help stop this most unfortunate hairstyle.

4:37 PM  
Blogger Nobody said...

I'm not sure when it started but I do remember seeing those as far back at the 80's because I remember the shocked look on a lady's face cutting my hair when I refused to have one.
The Star Wars JEDI's have them...I'm blaming George Lucas

4:31 AM  
Blogger Saucy Monk said...

cascadia - sorry to bring up that dark past you probably put deep into the recesses of your mind. It's the danger of visiting the Monk.

bennet - yer right. that's confirms it. Jedis are fuckin' losers.

5:30 AM  
Blogger sic said...

these are the same people who give their children mullets.

sarcastrix

12:43 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home