Thursday, February 10, 2005

The Viscousness of Oatmeal

They say oatmeal sticks to your ribs.

This seems incredibly misleading to me. If oatmeal even comes close to your ribs, there is some serious shit going wrong in your digestive tract. So why does it stick to your ribs? Does anyone get this stupid shit?

But even more curious than that......if oatmeal sticks to your ribs, does Cream of Wheat stick to your clavicle?

These are the things I wonder about when I'm trying to keep my sanity on the subway.



2 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Good point.

I've got to tell you, though, that I don't care where it sticks, as long as it's not in my rectum.

6:23 PM  
Blogger Bottle Rocket Fire Alarm said...

I like food-related phrases that can be quantified with visible results. Like "fall off the bone" barbeque ribs. You can see that.

11:33 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home