Monday, June 13, 2005

Have You Heard The One About The Ridulous Airline?

I recently took a flight on WestJet, a discount airline in Canada, which likes to take a more "personal" approach towards customer service.

As they were about to board the plane, a customer agent came over the P.A. and said, "whoever wants to board the plane first, just come up and tell us a joke over the P.A.". Well, this was kind of cute. Tell a joke, get on the jet first. How clever.

I did get on the plane first, but I'm not so sure they'll be trying that game again. I guess they never heard my joke before:

If I had a rooster and you had a donkey and your donkey ate my rooster, what would you have?
2 feet of my cock in your ass.

1 Comments:

Blogger sic said...

WestJet's still better than the alternatives. And cheaper too... But I've bet they now have your photo on file and won't be using that trick again where you're concerned.

sarcastrix

9:37 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home