Tuesday, February 22, 2005

aka The Unstoppable Kow Killers

It occurred to me this morning over my usual breakfast of 2 eggs, scrambled, bacon, extra crispy and a glass of freshly squeezed mescaline juice that the world’s biggest hamburger baron, McDonald’s must have a lot of nicknames. Hell, right there on the spot I could think of 4 I hear often:

McD’s, Mickey D’s, The Golden Arches, Rotten Ronnie’s…

Then the nicknames started rushing into my mind (or it could’ve been the juice). Either way, see if you can distinguish the legitimate nicknames from ones I invented.

And then, invent some for yourself!!! Get the kids involved!!! Make it a family event!!! Making fun of money-grubbing corporate giants can be fun!!!

McDick’s
McRaunchy’s
McFatty McNasty’s
McDiarhea - over a Billion served!
The Big Mac Bitches
McTasteless
McStinko’s
Burger King: The Prequel
The House of GreaseThe Golden Arches of GoatAss
The Gonorrea Arches
Grimace's Circle Jerk Cafe
The Place I Avoid At All Cost
Mayor McCheese’s Taint
McCrotch Rot

1 Comments:

Blogger Nobody said...

McBurnt Old Ladies
McCrank
McCrack
Ronald's Prepackaged Meat
McSpecial(secret spit)Sauces
McMystery Meat (offers happy meals with kids microscope inside to find the food's residual poop)
McHeartbypass

Okay, that's all I've got. Shew

good idea , BTW

10:39 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home